Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 155: Wind chime at Dusk


October 18, 2011

  This is the silhouette of my wind chime which I already featured on Day 106. Silhouettes are  a challenge since you have to capture it on the right time of the day to get the correct lighting. But still I'm grateful to Sis Joanne for the theme because I am being inspired to finish this project. There were days when I want to give up and just post very mediocre shots. I'm happy I'm getting my groove back  :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

joanne said...

Sis ang hirap nga ng silhouette shot. Kahit ako nahihirapan :( Iniisip ko yesterday dapat pala ibang theme na lang pinili ko but now that I've read your post and read na you're being motivated to still continue this project, okay na siya. :)

silverbarrow said...

OO sis, salamat talaga. Now that hubby is not here, at least I have more time in my hands and do multiple shots. Dati kasi basta makakuha lang ok na :)

Anonymous said...

wow buti ka pa sis meron ng silhouette shot. pero nakakatuwa din noh, kasi every week pag iisipan mo talaga kung pano mo gagawin yung theme. :)

silverbarrow said...

oo nga eh nakaka challenge talaga, at least may alam ka na naman na bago :)

Post a Comment