Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 151: Chu chu churros..


October 14, 2011

  My  2 nephews are sleeping  over today, and I was surprised when Carlos asked me to make them some churros , I told him I don't know how.Then he pulled out from his bag a box of churros mix and a separate pack for the chocolate for dipping . He even brought with him his mom's piping bag , talk about being prepared.Well, my first attempt was quite successful...it's not Dulcinea but with kids it's still A-OK with them :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

joanne said...

Sis di ko alam yung churros so ni-Google ko pa. Haha.. Akala ko nung una fries. Tapos when I read your post, you mentioned chocolate dip so naisip ko malamang hindi fries. Looks good sis! Ginutom ako! :)

silverbarrow said...

Naku sa Dulcinea ang sarap nito. Bread siya sis na iluluto mo yung mix sa hot oil. Kasi di ba usually baked sila, at least ito madali lutuin :)

Post a Comment