Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 150: Decluttering


October 13, 2011

   Following  Faith's In my closet post, I also decluttered all the cabinets including hubby's and the kids for some old clothes, blankets and towels and I was able to almost fill up two sacks. They will now be given to their school as donations for the flood victims in Bulacan. I should be doing this thing more often, as what Faith said, at least I know they are put to good use :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really nice of you, sis!

Faith said...

Ang dami din niyan, sis. :D

silverbarrow said...

@pink - thanks sis!!
@faith - hay naku kahit ako nagulat sa dami!! madami na kasi ako damit na hindi ko mabitawan pero hindi ko naman madalas gamitin, tipong ang pag iisip eh magagamit ko kapag lumiit na puson ko, etc :) eh ang tagal na wala pa rin nangyayari kaya masakit man i have to let go na!!!

Post a Comment