Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 126:I heart Hap Chan


September 19, 2011

   There is only one  Hap Chan branch that hubby and I usually go to ... their original branch in Binondo. Every visit we order from the menu that we haven't tried yet but one item will always be our staple....fried squid in salt and pepper. We have been going to Hap Chan for as long as I can remember but this bestseller has never changed a bit in taste. Definitely one of the reasons that make me smile :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Faith said...

Hehe. I ♥ Hap Chan, too. Good memories. Madalas ako dito nung kabataan ko after ng inuman. :P These days, it satisfies late night hunger pangs.

joanne said...

Sis never pa ko nakakain sa Hap Chan. It sure looks yum though :)

silverbarrow said...

@joanne - try it pag umuwi ka dito sis, madami na sila branches all over Manila. I'm sure it would be the same quality as it is with Binondo. Other favorites of mine are the hakaw, and the crispy fried noodles.

Post a Comment