Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 59: On the way to the cinema....


July 14, 2011

  

   On our way to watch HP7, Ira bought this  bucket of  cheese popcorn. Oh My... Never again!! Sobrang naumay kami at pinilit na lang namin ubusin while watching. I'm more partial to buttered popcorn especially yung sa Robinsons na they put melted butter  on top of the popcorn. Kaso since sa SM kami nanood, walang ganun... hay at least another lesson learned :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

naumay kayo, sis? LOL. Sana ang mga cinemas mag innovate naman ng container ng popcorns. Sana yun bucket nila divided into 3 flavors, para cinema goers can have the variety. Imagine getting popcorn in caramel, cheese and butter - all in one bucket! Saya sana. LOL.

For now, I normally go for Nachos (with cheese & salsa) when I watch movies dito sa Dubai where Im based. Kasi sa bahay, I always have microwaved popcorns whenever I have movie marathon.

Post a Comment