Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 57: Vapur Bottles



July 12, 2011

  My kids  have been complaining of having to bring bulky water bottles in school. And worse, most of them always gets lost because they are very careless  in school where they just place them somewhere and have no idea when I asked them when they get home. So I bought these vapur bottles since you can just clip it on their backpacks , and good thing they are BPA- free pa... 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is nice! Hindi naman mabilis mapunit yung plastic sis?

silverbarrow said...

when I received this sis, medyo napansin ko nga na mas manipis siya than I expected. Buti yung spout medyo malaki kaya hindi mahirap linisin. I'll give a feedback soon kung madali nga masira sis :)

Post a Comment