Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 19 : Pinoy Minis

 

June 4, 2011
      Went to Taguig  yesterday  for the BGC Passion Parade together with my kids and nieces and nephews. They had so much fun checking out the big balloon displays, different dog breeds with colorful attires, and red sportscars. And of course being Mr. Bean addicts, they had a kick out of seeing several Mini Coopers of different colors. This one stood out for me because of its color, so cute!! Here is another picture of  the car with my daughter in front.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

joanne said...

Cute sis! I love mini coopers too! Kasi cute naman talaga sila diba? :D

Silverbarrow said...

they are soooooo cute sis, kahit na sobra syang compact, para ka lang siguro nakasakay sa bump car :)

Anonymous said...

Mini cooper is my dream car.
Dream kc super mahal. Hamak at 120k aed ang pinakamura!

Anonymous said...

It's my dream car also!!!!!
A friend owns one (black) and he said I can borrow it daw. Dyahe naman. Anyways, he said that its around 300k here in Manila (or less).

MyeAlexis said...

OMG Sis that is way cheaper there!! Brandnew yun Sis Photoparjour?

If you convert 120K AED into pesos around 1.3million na...kaya nasabi kong dream na lang sya hahahah!

Faith said...

So madami pala tayong pangarap magka-Mini Cooper. :D I even have names for them. The Mr. Bean type, I call Collin. The Italian Job version, I call Charlie. :P

Anonymous said...

i was there last saturday also! kaso medjo disappointed ako eh. parang ang onti lang ng balloon sculptures during the parade. but i agree, the dogs were super cute... meron pa nga dun parang excited maglakad yung dog kaya halos hilahin na yung owner. i also loved the mini cars driving by. sobrang dream car ko yun and the older the better pa. kaso naisip ko sa pinas parang hindi practical kasi ang daming lubak na daan tapos ang bilis pa mag-baha. :(

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

count me in.. pangarap ko rin mini-cooper.. kelan kaya ko yayaman? hehe!

Post a Comment