Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day 181:Our monthly get together


 November 13, 2011

   Me and 2 of my closest friends had our monthly girl bonding today. We had lunch at Banapple after hearing mass. I decided to eat less during breakfast to make way for Banapple's enormous servings. And it paid off..I finished my Hickory Smoked Ribs even the rice and corn kernels. Too bad  there was no more room for dessert. Later in the afternoon we  proceeded to Cravings to satisfy our sweet tooth  by availing their unlimited cake and coffee promo for only 150 pesos. For me, Banapple's cakes are much more  delish. Can't  wait for next month :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis what exactly is that in the picture?

silverbarrow said...

Eto yung table ng Banapple sis, lahat ng branches nila ganyan ang style. Iba iba ang designs in each table pero lahat parang "Nips" yung surface na handpainted :)

Post a Comment